We were lucky enough to work with Tara the aldentediva on this classic rock dish. Combining British and American rockers gave us Fleetwood Mac – combining British and American Cheeses gave us Fleetwood Mac & Cheese.
“But listen carefully to the sound of your hungriness”…because this will be a LANDSLIDE of cheesy goodness right into your mouth!
Fleetwood Mac & CheesePrint This
- 1 lb box of Macaroni
- 8 oz butter
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1 cup Muenster cheese, shredded
- 1 cup my Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbs butter
- 3/4 Cup breadcrumbs
1. Boil macaroni in salted water for two less minutes than the recommended time on the box.
Listen to the water boil
Watch the bubbles rise
2. Drain water & add the macaroni back into the pot.
Thunder only happens when you’re STRAINING
3. Add butter & velveeta Cheese. Stir to combine.
Like when Fleetwood Mac combined with Nicks and Buckingham.
4. Add Heavy Cream & all the cheeses.
And if you don’t love cheese now
You should surely try it again
5. Season with Salt & Pepper.
“Trust your first initial feeling” – to taste
6. Stir to combine & add to a buttered baking dish.
7. In a small bowl, melt butter & stir in 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs.
“She made my low down butter come”
8. Sprinkle on the Fleetwood Mac & Cheese.
9. Bake at 350F for about 30 min or until the top is golden brown.
Well I’ve been afraid of CHEESING
Cause I’ve cooked my life around you