We got that SUPER CAKE! Your ANACONDA gonna want some TRUFFLE BUTTER after one taste. We got this killa cake recipe from Killa Cakes that will turn you on. Photo credit Fate Fotos. Be sure to check them both out.
Nicki Ganache Cake RecipePrint This
- PRE ASSEMBLED:
- 5 - 6in cake layers (we used our raspberry white chocolate cake recipe)
- 2 - cups buttercream frosting of choice (we used our freeze dried raspberry buttercream)
- 1 small squeeze bottle
- Raspberry White Chocolate Ganache
- ¼ cup freezedried raspberries - pulsed
- Lindt white chocolate 16oz (452g)
- ½ cup heavy cream (120ml)
- 2 tbs corn syrup (40g)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (112g)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (10ml)
- White Chocolate Ganache Drip
- Lindt white chocolate (50g)
- Heavy cream (50g)
- 1 drop Pink gel food coloring (we use Americolor)
- In a heavy bottom saucepan combine the corn syrup, heavy cream and butter.
- Bring to a boil and pour over the chopped white chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk till smooth and add vanilla extract and freeze dried raspberries.
- Allow to set in fridge till thickened to a frosting consistency.
- Fill and stack your cake with the Raspberry White Chocolate ganache. Make sure your stacks are even and level.
- Use your prepared buttercream and frost the outside of the cake and smooth. Place in fridge to chill.
- In a small container, melt the white chocolate and heavy cream for the ganache drip in the microwave on 10 second intervals. Once it is completely combined, transfer to squeeze bottle and let cool for 10min at room temperature. Test a drip on the back of your hand. If it is too runny it needs to cool for longer. It should be warm and thick.
- Begin your drips by squeezing the bottle close to the edge of the cake. The longer you squeeze the longer the drip. This will take some practice until you get the hang of timing.
- You can decorate the final cake however you want! We used some extra frosting to pipe designs and added a pinch chocolate sail.